World of Warcraft Screenshots

Started by Rico, October 16, 2008, 05:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobydrone

Is anyone in or following the Catyclysm beta?
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

billybob476

I'm following news, not in it at all.

Rico

sparrow

used to play got to expensive tho i do play runescape
keep your finger light on the trigger

Rhen

No Beta key for me and I wouldn't use it if I had one. I want to see the new stuff when its done and polished.

LotRO was spoiled for me because I spent so much time hardcore beta testing it. It was then I decided to never beta again.

Do many of the Treks in Scifi listeners play on the same server? I am over on Cenarion Circle but many of my friends have quit so I am sort of looking for a new guild / group.

billybob476

Apparently two pre-cataclysm events will be available after maintenance today! Operation Gnomeregan for Alliance and Zalzane's fall for Horde.

Rico, they're gonna take back your home! :)

http://www.wow.com/2010/09/07/operation-gnomeregan-and-zalazanes-fall-events-now-available/

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on September 07, 2010, 12:39:25 PM
Apparently two pre-cataclysm events will be available after maintenance today! Operation Gnomeregan for Alliance and Zalzane's fall for Horde.

Rico, they're gonna take back your home! :)

http://www.wow.com/2010/09/07/operation-gnomeregan-and-zalazanes-fall-events-now-available/

WOO-HOO!

Rhen

Just took back Echo Isles, pretty fun but some of the event waits were a bit long.

billybob476

Aw cool, apparently in the last beta release they rolled out revised race intros for ALL races, updating the lore right to Cataclysm. Awesome.

sparrow

keep your finger light on the trigger

Rico

Here's my mage Reico in Ironforge.  Thought it was funny to see an in-game ad for the upcoming Blizzcon!

Jobydrone

That was a mount giveaway that last year's Blizzcon attendees received in their gift bags.  There were quite a few of them on my server last year.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

billybob476

Yeah a few AIE-ers have them, really like that mount :)

Also, it's official, patch 4.0.1 is dropping today. Hope you are ready for the big change to talents etc!

Jobydrone

I've been gone from the game for so long I would hardly remember how to operate the keyboard.  The same thing happened last time I quit for a while, it was like starting over from scratch except I had a max level toon to play.  What woulnd up happening is I raised an alt that became my main and my poor lonely Warlock fell by the wayside.  I don't think I ever even got my Lock to 80, I should finish him up.  He has a cool name for a Warlock, I think:  Zarathos.

Rico

Quote from: billybob476 on October 12, 2010, 06:29:42 AM
Yeah a few AIE-ers have them, really like that mount :)

Also, it's official, patch 4.0.1 is dropping today. Hope you are ready for the big change to talents etc!

Never has a game changed so much over the years.  I don't care too much about it.  I just want the Halloween festival in the game to start.  My favorite in game event!