The Pulse

Started by Four Lights, November 21, 2008, 09:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Four Lights

Yet again, another trailer thingy :) haha

what ya think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKsJQfQj880
"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Spock "Star Trek" 2009

KingIsaacLinksr

Woah, yet again very cool Nathan.  I think the lightening effect is even better.   :metallica: :cheers :starwars:

I'm beginning to think you have way too much time on your hands.   ;D ;) ;) :D

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Geekyfanboy

WOW Nathan another fantastic job.. the music you choose was awesome and really enhanced the editing. The effects were nice.. when does the movie come out?? :) :)

Four Lights

Thanks :) I get this really good feeling when I put music to video lol :)

it's soooo fun!
"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Spock "Star Trek" 2009

wraith1701

Pretty cool, dude. :)  Nice blend of camera work, effects, and music.  What kind of set-up did you use to make it?

Jen

Nice work Nathan...and the acting is stand out too. The special effects are awsome, but the acting makes it supreme. ;)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

M-5

That was very cool!  You are a very talented young man.  Keep up the good work.

Four Lights

Quote from: wraith1701 on November 22, 2008, 09:44:31 AM
Pretty cool, dude. :)  Nice blend of camera work, effects, and music.  What kind of set-up did you use to make it?

I use Adobe CS3 Suite, along with a Windows Vista Intel Quad Core 2.4 ghz, with 4 gigs of ram, and a 1 gig Nvidea Grahpics card. 

She is a fast little bugger :)

I named her Ninja. Cause she'll be so quiet but get the job done fast!

Compared to using my laptop, it can render a 30 second clip in 2 minutes,

where my laptop took 45 minutes.

Four Lights

and my little digital camera.

Trekkygeek

Really cool work mate, I loved the use of the music and I thought the voiceover was brilliant, especially the last sentence. Nicely done.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Four Lights

:D thanks :)  The voice over was an after thought. I was like, what could I put here?

ElfManDan

Sweet trailer.
Have you ever thought about trying to do a short film? Cause you could probably make a pretty cool one from what I've seen.

Four Lights

All I've made is one in my film class a year ago, it was ten minutes. http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=10500509

I would so love to make another one... after all I've learned over the last year.

Trekkygeek

Nice video Nathan and one that I can relate to, It really brought back some memories I had hoped I had forgotten. I enjoyed it mate, and I suggest you do another.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"