Heroes Volume Four "Fugitives" (Spoilers)

Started by Geekyfanboy, December 11, 2008, 12:57:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Last nights episode was pretty good. The Syler/Father story was good, the Natahn story was good, and Claire and the PuppetMaster was good and he is still the creepiest character on the show. And the ending was very funny.

Dangelus

Quote from: Bryancd on March 11, 2009, 05:06:08 AM
Last nights episode was pretty good. The Syler/Father story was good, the Natahn story was good, and Claire and the PuppetMaster was good and he is still the creepiest character on the show. And the ending was very funny.

I second that. A much stronger episode.

X

Am I the only one that's figure out who Rebel is yet? I've had a guess since day one and the most recent episode confirmed it.

Dangelus

Bryancd

Quote from: Just X on March 11, 2009, 11:54:51 AM
Am I the only one that's figure out who Rebel is yet? I've had a guess since day one and the most recent episode confirmed it.

Yeah, what do you want, a medal? ;)

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Just X on March 11, 2009, 11:54:51 AM

I have no idea who that could be....oh wait, I KNOW NOW.  Whahahahahahaha Man, talk about thinking it.  I do know now who it is. 

[spoiler]I can't believe I completely forgot about that person. [/spoiler]

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

alanp

I'm just glad Nathan isn't on the wrong side now.

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

X

since  this is only a guess, I think that Micah is Rebel, but I have no proof so it's not really a spoiler. Given who he's contacted and how they are contacted, it only makes sense to me.

alanp

Bryancd

Quote from: Just X on March 11, 2009, 04:56:37 PM
since  this is only a guess, I think that Micah is Rebel, but I have no proof so it's not really a spoiler. Given who he's contacted and how they are contacted, it only makes sense to me.

It's a spoiler thread.

ElfManDan

You know my guess on rebel is [spoiler]that it's Micah and Molly, possibly others, like Monica comes to mind. But I see it Micah using the machines and Molly doing the locating.[/spoiler]

KingIsaacLinksr

Quote from: Sheppard on March 11, 2009, 07:03:16 PM
You know my guess on rebel is [spoiler]that it's Micah and Molly, possibly others, like Monica comes to mind. But I see it Micah using the machines and Molly doing the locating.[/spoiler]

Yeah, that's a pretty good guess.  =)

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Dangelus

That makes the most sense and it is the consensus on the Heroes Podcast 10th Wonder, but a lot of people also suspect

[spoiler]that Angela is coordinating and backing them as well[/spoiler]

alanp

Isn't there a big difference between speculation and spoilers?