Treks in Sci-Fi - The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy

Started by Feathers, July 16, 2009, 09:59:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feathers

I want to put a call out for any audio comments that anyone cares to make about The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy. Radio, TV, Book, Record - comments on any format will be acceptable and appreciated. 

I'm putting a TrekSF episode together on this but I've carefully not comitted to a date which is why it's not in the list of upcoming shows :). I'd like comments in the next couple of weeks if possible - the sooner I get them, the sooner this will be done!

If you want to send me something, use mike.featherstone@mail2web.com - a nice disposable email address.

Thanks!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Bryancd

"Curiously the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias, as it fell, was, 'Oh no, not again.'"

:)

Feathers

I'm going to have a hard time not playing the entire radio series in this. There are just so many good one-liners.

Meds

billybob476

Meds

billybob476

Well, I knew that, just wanted to make sure all you froods knew where your towels were.

Feathers

I will admit that where I'm coming from in this is much more of the background than the story - 13 hours of radio, six hours of TV, 5 books and one feature film are a bit much for an hours worth of podcast and Rico would shoot me if I gave hum a 5 hour show to upload *cough* waffle on.

I'm doing it solo too so this is a bit of a challenge. Hopefully it will be interesting...

Feathers

Quote from: billybob476 on July 16, 2009, 10:55:02 AM
Well, I knew that, just wanted to make sure all you froods knew where your towels were.

Hoopy!

Dangelus

Meds

Quote from: Feathers on July 16, 2009, 10:56:20 AM
I will admit that where I'm coming from in this is much more of the background than the story - 13 hours of radio, six hours of TV, 5 books and one feature film are a bit much for an hours worth of podcast and Rico would shoot me if I gave hum a 5 hour show to upload *cough* waffle on.

I'm doing it solo too so this is a bit of a challenge. Hopefully it will be interesting...

I'm going to my comment in the style of Mike LOL ;)

When do you need the comments for Mike? I've wrote mine and just got to record it.

Feathers

Not urgent , urgent. I've recorded 40 mins of me talking but I've got clips and stuff to mix in which will take me a while. I am a complete novice here :) (and surrounded by professionals...I'm not nervous!)

Some time in the next week would be great but as I have no sfhduled release date I'm fairly flexible.

Meds

My comment is about Peter Jones, the voice of the book. just to let you know.

Feathers

Excellent. I've referred to him a few times but only in terms of his contribution to the series so a comment to drop in at the approprite point would be brilliant!