Skype Call - Sat., Aug. 22nd

Started by Rico, August 11, 2009, 03:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceroth

Hi Rico, this is Paul from Portland from the Stargate podcast. I haven't been around in the last few months since I've been preparing for my big test last month in Denver but I would like to participate in the Skype call on Saturday if that is not a problem. I hope this ok.

Dangelus

Darn, don't think 'll be available....  :(

Jobydrone

It's been a long LONG time since I've been on the show.  I'd really like to join in and might be available, but with three small kids I can't promise
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Chrystabel

Shoot, I would love to come chat about Defying Gravity, but I have a scrapbooking event at my house all day.  Pretty sure the ladies would wonder where the heck I was if I disappeared for an hour when I was supposed to be teaching them how to make Christmas cards...LOL!  Well, I look forward to hearing all your comments about the new series and more!
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra.

Rico

Quote from: Ceroth on August 18, 2009, 10:06:19 PM
Hi Rico, this is Paul from Portland from the Stargate podcast. I haven't been around in the last few months since I've been preparing for my big test last month in Denver but I would like to participate in the Skype call on Saturday if that is not a problem. I hope this ok.

Anyone that wants to join us is welcome.  Just make sure I have your Skype name and be on Skype at 2pm eastern time this coming Saturday.

Rico

Just a little reminder about the Skype call for 2pm eastern time tomorrow (8/22).  Hope to see many of you there.

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Meds

Sorry guys but i'm not going to be able to make the skype call. My wife will still be hospital with jr until Sunday and my visiting hours end at 10 so you'll be well into the call by the time i leave and get home. I look forward to listening though.

wraith1701

I'm in.  I just have to figure out how to connect my mic/headphones to my PC. The old one was a lot easier to use.

Rico

Quote from: wraith1701 on August 21, 2009, 10:41:30 AM
I'm in.  I just have to figure out how to connect my mic/headphones to my PC. The old one was a lot easier to use.

Cool - I know we'll have a good time, as always.

Feathers

Any idea what's up for dicussion? Given that I haven't seen most of the new US TV shows I'm not sure there will be a lot I can contribute. (Plus I suspect everyone will hear enough from me next week!)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

We will be talking movies and TV (Torchwood too), probably a little on Trek too.

sheldor

This is your treksf account, right?  I'm using markinro

Rico

Quote from: markinro on August 22, 2009, 10:24:26 AM
This is your treksf account, right?  I'm using markinro

Yep - I'll get things going a bit before 2pm or so.

Feathers

Sorry - I had to bail out mid way and read stories to one of the girls. My son was being...difficult so bedtime duty had to take precidence. I missed Torchwood chat! Nuts!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.