Live 4th Anniversary Podcast! 9/6/09

Started by Rico, August 25, 2009, 06:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Well gang, coming up on the fourth anniversary show for "TREKS in SCI-FI" (started way back in the dark days of 2005 when it seemed we never would see new Trek again).  Well, now it's 2009 and "STAR TREK" is back, bigger than ever with a hit movie and more to come.  I hope many of you can join me as I celebrate 4 years of doing the podcast.  It's going to be a fun show of reminiscing and also talking about some new ideas I have for the future.  I also want this one to be more interactive and I will be bringing in some of you for brief times during the live podcast to talk about the things you've enjoyed over the years on the show.  It will be streamed live (via Ustream, so make sure you have an free account there to participate), and there will be contests too.  Should be fun!

LIVE SHOW, SUNDAY, Sept. 6th, 2009 starting at 1pm eastern time

Be there!

billybob476

Looking forward to it!

I love hanging out with my geeky friends during a live show!

Bryancd

Jen

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Rico

Cool!  Hope to have a big turnout and there will be contests, some cool prizes - and CAKE!

Meds

Feathers

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Rico

Quote from: Feathers on August 27, 2009, 03:55:47 PM
Whoa! Cake! Save me a bit!

No problem.  I'll have plenty.  Just drop on by.  ;)

billybob476

Meds

Myself, Tim, Mike and Dan are hiring our own private jet, stopping off at New york for a bagel then heading to Boston for a cheers beer before flying to detroit, hiring a chopper to drop us off on Rico's drive we'll eat cake have a beer then fly back, we're happy to drop in on anyone but please let us know as we can only before to hire the air crafts for 2 seconds. ;-).   

billybob476

I'd join in on that, Detroit is only a few hours away by car for me! :)

Rico

Hehe!  Sounds great Meds!  I'll make sure to have some cold ones for all of you waiting!

Feathers

Quote from: Rico on August 28, 2009, 09:57:54 AM
Hehe!  Sounds great Meds!  I'll make sure to have some cold ones for all of you waiting!

I can taste it now... :)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Jen

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on August 28, 2009, 09:48:26 AM
Myself, Tim, Mike and Dan are hiring our own private jet, stopping off at New york for a bagel then heading to Boston for a cheers beer before flying to detroit, hiring a chopper to drop us off on Rico's drive we'll eat cake have a beer then fly back, we're happy to drop in on anyone but please let us know as we can only before to hire the air crafts for 2 seconds. ;-).   

If you swing down to pick me up in Texas, I'll send you home with BBQ. :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

Quote from: Jen on August 31, 2009, 11:17:56 AM

If you swing down to pick me up in Texas, I'll send you home with BBQ. :D

Sounds like ya got a deal. Just remember to not wear flip flops lol ;)