Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy

Started by Ronzo, August 29, 2009, 10:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronzo

Drum roll please!!! I am caught up on the Treks in Scifi podcast.  ;D Actually, I caught up about two weeks ago, but I clown :juggle seven days a week, and only now since school has started, I can slow down a bit. I still clown seven days but not as many hours each day.
I digress and ramble on!!! FANTASTIC!!! AWESOME!!! AMAZING!! Most podcasts that I listen to have two or more hosts, but this Rico fellow does his by himself for the most part.  Is he a strange visitor from another planet? :superman Does he have special podcast powers?
As a die hard Trekker, this podcast is the best of the best.  :metallica:  Fun, humorous and informative, it also brings back fond memories when Rico talks about shows of the past that I grew up watching. 
What a roller coater ride. I warped so fast that I landed on a podcast in the future, do I spill the beans? Do I mess with the future timeline, okay you talked me into it. It was podcast number 378, in which Rico discussed "Earth Girls are Easy" I thought did he run out of material? It was until I realized that the podcast was on April 1, 2012 :joker  So, I wonder did I change the future? Will he do a podcast on "Earth Girls are Easy"?  Tune in April 1, 2012, same Rico channel, same Rico time.
Anyhoo, I love the podcast, and the Ready Room, and Rick Moyers music parodies!!
Rico, Thank you!! Keep up the good work!! Long live Rico and long live Treksinscifi!!!
By the way I am ready for my shirt and is there a ritual I need to go through to become part of the "inner circle"?

RONZO :love

Feathers

There's an 'Inner Circle'? Where? Where? Let me in!

Congratulations!

I actually remember my catch-up moment as being quite disappointing in that I knew I was then down to waiting each week for a new episode. Listening to a show or two a day was fun!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Ronzo

Quote from: Feathers on August 30, 2009, 07:29:47 AM
There's an 'Inner Circle'? Where? Where? Let me in!

Congratulations!

I actually remember my catch-up moment as being quite disappointing in that I knew I was then down to waiting each week for a new episode. Listening to a show or two a day was fun!

It was a bittersweet moment catching up for me. Now I have to catch up to some of the podcasts I  learned from listening to Rico's podcast. I started with the Anomaly Podcast. So its all good!!

RONZO