"Legend of the Seeker" - season two

Started by Rico, September 06, 2009, 06:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Yeah, I'm with you Kenny.  Great start to the season.  It's really a cool and fun show - not to mention how beautiful the scenery is they film in.  Really happy it's back!

Rico

Another episode this weekend to watch.  Here's just a cool video of clips from season one I found:

Legend of the Seeker Season 2 Promo (FanMade)

Rico

dataskatt

Just curious to see what everyone thinks about Season 2...
What do you think?
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Geekyfanboy

Already have a thread for this.. going to merge it.

dataskatt

dataskatt

I really enjoyed seeing Jolene Blalock in LOTS Sunday. It's interesting to see her in a [spoiler]"bad guy" role. [/spoiler]

Rico

Frak!  I had heard the almighty ratings were not good this season but I really think they are wrong.  I wish they had a way to figure them out better.  I know many are watching it via www.hulu.com and other sources.  Love this show and have been really enjoying this season too.  I hope they have time still to maybe to have some kind of finale episode.

X

Wait, slow down. WGN tribune isn't picking up the show again, but they haven't canceled it yet. It's still in syndication in other places and they haven't said it was canceled yet. looking at their list of stations carrying it, I don't think we have much to worry about.

Rico

You are technically correct, the series is made by ABC Studios and they pay the bills.  However, if Tribune isn't going to carry it and syndicate it (which means they don't want to buy a season three) then it's unlikely ABC will order a third season.  Tribune has pretty much the widest list of stations (including the biggie of WGN) showing the series right now.  So, while the series could be still saved I feel it's not likely.  However, here is some info on where to write to express your desire for a season three, etc.

http://www.legendoftheseeker.org/blog/224/you-can-help-legend-of-the-seeker-get-a-3rd-season

Rico

Really been enjoying the last couple of episodes and the whole season so far.  If you have yet watched this great series, you are really missing one of the most beautiful shot shows on TV right now.  The scenery is gorgeous in New Zealand, not too mention the great cast.  If you enjoy a good, romantic, epic fantasy tale - give this series a try.

Rico

WOW - this is cool!  I just saw that Netflix has all of Season One AND Season Two (up to the current episode) to watch via streaming download.  I urge everyone with Netflix and those who enjoy great fantasy to watch this beautiful series.

ElfManDan

Quote from: Rico on April 24, 2010, 05:51:48 AM
WOW - this is cool!  I just saw that Netflix has all of Season One AND Season Two (up to the current episode) to watch via streaming download.  I urge everyone with Netflix and those who enjoy great fantasy to watch this beautiful series.

It's been up for a while, I've been slowly catching up when I get the time that way. It is a pretty good show.

Geekyfanboy

Well this isn't official from Disney who produces it.. but it's a done deal..

Legend of the Seeker producer Mike Sussman posted the following on his Twitter account a couple of hours ago...

The quest is complete. Thank you so much to our amazing cast, crew & all our fans, it's been an awesome two years. Will miss you all.

https://twitter.com/writtenbymikes/status/12937391264

Legend of the Seeker has been canceled.  :'( :'(