STAR TREK on BLUE-RAY from Best Buy

Started by Bryancd, November 19, 2009, 02:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

Got mine today!!!  :cheering :cheering :cheering :cheering :cheering

ori-STUDFARM

Show off!!

:D

TBH, I'd need to get a BluRay player first....and a Hi-Def TV come to think about it!

And maybe somewhere else to live if the wife found out what I'd spent on that lot....:(

Feathers

Do you NEVER wear clothes when opening packages Bryan? ;)

I'm jealous but I'd also need a Blu-Ray player and a new TV to take advantage of one of those. Still, it might be worth it for the badges alone...

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

billybob476

They must have made a mistake...all the packaging is backwards!

:D

Yes I know it's the camera.

Bryancd

I'm all about getting naked!  :ohbaby The badges are really cool and made of metal!

I actually DO NOT yet own a Blue Ray player, but have requested one from my family for Christmas.  :leiaxmas I have also asked for Clone Wars Season 1 on Blue Ray.  :vaderxmas

cosmonaut

I think I'll open a collection to get you something bigger without that much surface... a Lirpa (Amok Time) maybe? ;P

Rico

Nice!  I am convinced Bryan lives in a nudist colony.  ;)

moyer777

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Feathers

Quote from: Rico on November 19, 2009, 04:00:57 PM
Nice!  I am convinced Bryan lives in a nudist colony.  ;)

I'm convinced that cosmonaut wants to see the undeniable proof that Bryan lives in a nudest colony!

Buying Blu-Ray with nothing to play it on. Now there's dedication to your fandom. I would never do that...except for when I bought the Hitch-Hilers Guide on CD of course (and I did get a player pretty soon afterwards.)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

cosmonaut

Quote from: Feathers on November 20, 2009, 02:57:30 AM
Nice!  I am convinced Bryan lives in a nudist colony.  ;)

I'm convinced that cosmonaut wants to see the undeniable proof that Bryan lives in a nudest colony!

I believe it's none of my business what Bryan does in his own home! But if he should post photos I'll certainly not complain! ;)

billybob476

Nice!  I am convinced Bryan lives in a nudist colony.  ;)
I imagine most of AZ must be a nudist colony :)

wraith1701

Bryan, you crack me up, man! (LOL) I bought 2 versions of the film so far; the Target Enterprise version & the Best Buy Blu Ray. The badges are very cool!

Unfortunately, I don't have a blu ray player (YET. Hoping to score a deal on black Friday).

Has anyone out there checked out the Blu Ray exclusive bonus disk yet? What's it like?