The Cape

Started by Geekyfanboy, May 18, 2010, 08:46:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuadShot

Quote from: Rico on February 22, 2011, 05:47:30 AM
Really good and strong episode yesterday featuring the second part to The Lich story.  Some cool moments,....

[spoiler]I liked how Orwell was sort of dreaming about Vince.  Not sure if that means she has romantic feelings for him, or was just wishing he would save her.  Pretty much also confirms that Fleming is her father too.  All that plus the Cape going to his wife for help was awesome.  Still seems a bit weird she doesn't recognize his voice, etc.  Anyway, really cool episode![/spoiler]
Oh yeah! Awesome episode. Confirmed some theories, and started the show in a cool direction. Loving it still!

QuadShot

so, thoughts on last night's episode? And, NO TRAILER for next week. Checked my DVR and there's NOTHING scheduled! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dangelus

Great episode. Great build up coming that we probably won't ever see take fruition! :(
[spoiler]Flemming and the Shrink - looks like he's scheming behind his back.

Also must check the nationality of the actor playing The Cape as he does a pretty convincing Australian accent.[/spoiler]

Rico

I haven't watched yet since I am without a TV right now.  Going to try and watch via www.hulu.com tonight.  Yeah, might be the last we ever see of "The Cape."

As a side note, there's an interesting round up of TV shows in the latest Entertainment Weekly and their chances to come back next year.  Even "Chuck" and "Fringe" are maybe only a 50/50 chance now.  "V", "No Ordinary Family", "The Cape" are not looking likely to return.  Like I've been saying, this season has been a killer for genre shows.

QuadShot

Time to stop watching network TV!

KingIsaacLinksr

They keep cutting shows and I won't bother signing up for Hulu+ like I had planned soon.  Pity.  Guess I'll wait and see what they do this season.

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Ronzo

Just did some checking and they will not air the last episode (#10). It will be available online in a few days. And to answer the question about David Lyons, he is Austrailian  1976 in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.

See, this is what happens when you record TV with your Zenith Beta VCR Like I do, and not watch it live!!

RONZO ;D

Afterthought, perhaps we should have a Dead Pool for our shows guessing how many episodes they will last? :dstar

QuadShot

Ronzo, so, we have to watch the final episode online? Bummer. And I do like your idea of  Dead Pool!!

Dangelus

Not a problem for me, I always watch The Cape online. ;)

Will this be streamable direct from NBC? or just Hulu?

Ronzo

Quote from: Dangelus on March 01, 2011, 01:10:25 PM

What I read, it will be on NBC.com. Not sure when.

RONZO         NBC  :shootgun:

Dangelus

Quote from: Ronzo on March 01, 2011, 01:37:35 PM
Quote from: Dangelus on March 01, 2011, 01:10:25 PM

What I read, it will be on NBC.com. Not sure when.

RONZO         NBC  :shootgun:

Cool I get a great direct feed from there :)

Rico

Just watched last night's episode.  Pretty cool,...

[spoiler]It was interesting to see how much Orwell was messed up by the Lich.  I'm sorry we might not see more of what's wrong with her and what happens.  Although maybe this last episode 10 might show some of it.  I liked how Max played being the Cape at the end to save Vince too. [/spoiler]

I'm really going to miss this show if it ends now.

WillEagle

Rico, is that the Entertainment Weekly with the new Superman on it? I'm probably to late to find it now though.

spaltor

Has it officially been cancelled? 

Rico

Quote from: WillEagle on March 01, 2011, 04:52:50 PM
Rico, is that the Entertainment Weekly with the new Superman on it? I'm probably to late to find it now though.

Nope - the next issue past that one.  They have a short article on current TV shows and their chances for coming back.

And no, "The Cape" isn't officially canceled - yet.