New Indy Figure

Started by Rico, January 28, 2011, 06:53:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

This is a pretty awesome Indy figure.  The likeness seems really spot on too.  Comes with a TON of extra items, a backdrop, and much more.  Tempted a lot by this one.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901264&ref=home&new&preorder

Bryancd

Terrific likeness and look at all the accessories!   :o

X

I've never liked replaceable hands. I think that if you keep swapping them, it creates a fail point. I think multi hands are like a cheat to throw in more stuff without having to worry about making the stuff work with the hands that you have.

Bryancd

Quote from: X on January 28, 2011, 09:52:00 AM
I've never liked replaceable hands. I think that if you keep swapping them, it creates a fail point. I think multi hands are like a cheat to throw in more stuff without having to worry about making the stuff work with the hands that you have.

Uh?   ???

Meds

Great figure, and i like the fact they have the exact height of the crown.

Chris---- Hands??? lol

Rico

They've come a long way in figure making.  Interchangeable hands are not the way they used to be.  Plus, in most cases you probably will settle on one look and leave it like that anyway.

X

Quote from: Bryancd on January 28, 2011, 10:14:05 AM
Quote from: X on January 28, 2011, 09:52:00 AM

Uh?   ???
Just look at how many different combinations of hands you have there. Gloves or no gloves, one glove ala MJ, two closed fists, closed fist and open hand .... I don't want to even attempt to calculate the amount of different hand configurations there are. All I know is that with the kid here, he's be hand less in less than a month and no idea where they were.

But it still is a cool piece.

I did a rough count and there are at least 25 ways to use the hands.

jedijeff

I think I like those gloved fists, if I got this figure, I would be making Indy a fighter :)