Podcast # 324 - Year 1999

Started by Rico, March 27, 2011, 10:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Just got the new podcast up.  Had fun looking back at the great stuff from 1999 (and there was a lot of it).  I try to hit the highlights and play some listener comments too (thanks for those).  Hope everyone enjoys the show!  :)

P.S.  This podcast might have the cutest intro segment ever!

http://www.treksinscifi.com/podcasts/TreksinSciFi_324_Year_1999.mp3

Geekyfanboy

Crap.. how did I miss talking about Galaxy Quest :(

Looking forward to listening to this podcast.

Bryancd

Rico

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on March 27, 2011, 01:37:26 PM
Quote from: Bryancd on March 27, 2011, 12:55:24 PM
Who won the contest?!!

Listen to the podcast to find out.  :)

The suspense is killing me! I must be patient....I will listen on my commute in the morning to hear the glorious news of my certain victory!!!!

I swear if I loose again I'm hoping a flight to Detroit and there will be trouble!!!  :boxing

;D

Vartok

Galaxy Quest - DVD, Blue Ray, and Ipod versions here.  My favorite comedy movie of all time!  Great pick Rico.

V

wraith1701

Great podcast, Rico.  :) 

And Vartok- As I was listening to the podcast just now, I kept searching and searching for more information on the film you reviewed...

[spoiler] LOL I even considered signing up for Netflix.  No wonder I had trouble tracking anything down! :) [/spoiler]

Dangelus

Geekyfanboy

Another fun podcast Rico.. enjoyed everyone's comments and great music review Rick. 

Bryancd

Although I am devastated by my loss in the contest, the winner was so well deserved! Ryan's daughter was cute beyond words!  :D

What was the name of the movie Vartok reviewed again?

Dangelus

Hey Bryan if you think about it this way you were only a "B" short if winning! ;)

Loved Rick's song reviews. For a minute I thought he was going to do a parody based on "1999" and got really excited being a Prince fan.

Bryancd

Quote from: Dangelus on March 28, 2011, 07:09:24 AM
Hey Bryan if you think about it this way you were only a "B" short if winning! ;)

I know, when he first announced the name, my heart skipped a beat! Could it be?!!! Alas, no...

Dangelus

Rico

It was a real fun show to do.  Keep in mind, those that entered the contest and I didn't play your "Trek - Intro's", I plan on using them during the coming weeks.  And I'm sure I'll be using little Claira's again.  Just too cute!

Rico

I just got an email from our prize winner Ryan and he said they don't have a Blu-Ray player and just entered the contest for fun.  So he offered the set up to Bryan.  So Bryan - YOU WIN!  Shoot me your address brother!