Indiana Jones books?

Started by Rico, April 13, 2011, 06:22:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

I'm looking for some suggestions for good Indy fiction to read.  I've wondered why Dr. Jones doesn't have a solid line of books going like "Star Wars" or Trek has?  I see a few on Amazon, but looking for some feedback on what might be good.

P.S.  Maybe I need to write one?  ;)

billybob476

Hm, I haven't ever heard much in the way of Indy EU. I feel like I remember some Young Indiana Jones Chronicles "teen fiction" books but not much outside of that.

Ktrek

A complete listing of all the Indy novels can be seen here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiana_Jones_(franchise)#Literature

I've sampled some of the Bantam ones at used book stores over the years and the writing quality was pretty poor. However, I'm sure any Indy fanatic would have to have a complete collection regardless of quality. So there ya go!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Rico

I have a couple laying around and I also have the "Raiders" novelization too.  Just been itching for a good Indy story to read.

WillEagle

I have about 12 of the series from Bantam. The Genesis Deluge was really good. I didn't like the Sky Pirates at all. Skip that one! I'm going to see how I rated the other ones I have read.

WillEagle

I rated most in the 7 and 8 range. Genesis Deluge I gave a 9. I also saw a newer one at the book store Sat. but I don't recall the title. There is also a new one being released soon.