The Sarah Connor Chronicles - spoilers

Started by Geekyfanboy, August 29, 2006, 11:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

I saw that House is taking Sara Conner's timeslot.  Which I think is a mistake as a fan of both show.....  But do we know where Sara Conner's new timeslot is yet?

wraith1701

Quote from: AlanP on December 11, 2008, 05:57:50 PM
I saw that House is taking Sara Conner's timeslot.  Which I think is a mistake as a fan of both show.....  But do we know where Sara Conner's new timeslot is yet?
I think it's moving to Fridays after the Holidays.

Rico

Yep - going to the graveyard day of Friday.  They are planning on pairing it up with the new "Dollhouse" show from Joss Whedon.

wraith1701

The last episode was pretty cool, but "huh?" I mean, I really liked getting to see more of the girlfriend's backstory, and I'm enjoying the storyline with Ellis, the "baby computer", and the Chromarity Puppet.  But I'm kind of stuck on the 3-Dot plotline.  Is Sarah going nuts?  Are there some Judgement-Day type Hunter-Killers flying around in the Present Day?  And what is the organization behind the Mystery Drones? 

Really looking forward to the continuation of the series...

moyer777

yeah, it was a good last episode.  I really liked all that you just mentioned.  I am curious as to what is going on with Sarah.  Should be cool!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

jedijeff

Yes great episode, liking all the storylines. Interested a lot with the Jesse/Riley storyline. Sarah and her fascination with the 3 dots and where that is leading her is great as well.

Darkmolerman

since I have not posted in awhile

The mexico episode shoot out was AWESOME I loved every second

The Riley reveal, I saw something of that sort happening but was still a shocker

also what is the "triple 8" or is it "triple A"? I really want to know
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

moyer777

I really enjoyed tonight's episode.  I enjoyed the pre-turk playing with toys, surfing the net and discovering his boss's true identity.  Interesting comments about God from the Turk, and reactions of Ellison.  Wow, the scene at the warehouse was pretty intense.  Good to see Trip again.  :)  Anyway, it certainly came back full steam.  Not enough of Cameron or John on this one.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

jedijeff

Yes, I really liked the episode as well. It felt creepy how much John Henry was learning through the Internet, and how much he knew about everyone. I really like Agent Ellison, just the look on his face, he looks like he has a lot of burden and pain. The female Terminator Catherine is one dangerous Terminator, she made short work of that warehouse. I found the twist with Trip's character kind of interesting, did not see that one coming. I wonder if they cast Connor in that role since he was so likeable in Enterprise, that at the end of the episode it would be a bit more shocking. I was sort of hoping that maybe he might be on for more episodes, as it felt like a bit it might be longer, but no. Super cool episode, looking forward to next week.

X

Quote from: Darkmolerman on January 09, 2009, 01:31:47 AM
since I have not posted in awhile

The mexico episode shoot out was AWESOME I loved every second

The Riley reveal, I saw something of that sort happening but was still a shocker

also what is the "triple 8" or is it "triple A"? I really want to know
Triple 8 is the T-888 model of terminator. Possibly a step up from the 850.

Rico

Yep, another good episode.  I hope this show does ok on Friday nights.  I think they've been having some strong episodes.  The actors are all universally good on the show too.

X

I have to agree with you there Rico. I'm really happy to see Jonathan Jackson getting such meaty role.

Rico

Quote from: Just X on February 14, 2009, 10:24:04 PM
I have to agree with you there Rico. I'm really happy to see Jonathan Jackson getting such meaty role.

??  Are you talking about Joshua Jackson who plays Peter over on Fringe?

X

Quote from: Rico on February 15, 2009, 05:09:37 AM

Nope. Jonathan Jackson, from Tuck Everlasting and the first Luck Spencer from General Hospital is playing Kyle Reese, John's father. At first it was only in the flash forwards, but this last episode, he was there almost the entire show as part of Sarah's delusion.

Rico

Quote from: Just X on February 15, 2009, 06:22:56 AM
Quote from: Rico on February 15, 2009, 05:09:37 AM

Nope. Jonathan Jackson, from Tuck Everlasting and the first Luck Spencer from General Hospital is playing Kyle Reese, John's father. At first it was only in the flash forwards, but this last episode, he was there almost the entire show as part of Sarah's delusion.

Ahhh, I see.  Didn't really know who that was - until now.