The Sarah Connor Chronicles - spoilers

Started by Geekyfanboy, August 29, 2006, 11:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

So what are the odds this show gets a third season?

If not I hope they tie up the loose ends.

alanp

This last one finally gets back on track.  Good story but no action.  Hope that's coming.

moyer777

much better episode this week.  I really love the plot line now.  The hide and seek thing was cool.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

I liked it too.  But I'm really, really tired of that Jessie girl.  She is nuts and needs to be found out about by the others.  Ellison is still one cool cat.

jedijeff

Yes, super cool episode. Jessie is crazy, but I am interested to find out what happens with the sub. John Henry is one creepy terminator.

moyer777

yeah, the sub story line was a nice touch.  Cool metal dude in the control room.

moyer777

This week's SCC was great.

[spoiler]
I enjoyed the Turk interaction with Ellison this week.  The machine is getting smarter and smarter.
Wow, John is not as "in the dark" as we thought.
Really enjoyed the submarine storyline this time.
Then end scene was very touching and you really start to feel the weight on John. 
Great stuff, I felt like a lot of things are now starting to be explained and I understand everything better.
I really dig this show.

[/spoiler]

jedijeff

I agree Rick, great episode
[spoiler]The sub story was great, really helped explain Jesse's mission to me. I had to think about it for a bit after the episode ended, but I could see why Jesse came back, and why she wanted to split John and Cameron up. I liked how they left it as well, not really sure what exactly Derek did.
I like as well, that John is starting to emerge as a future leader[/spoiler]

Darkmolerman

[spoiler]I loved this episode. I really hope jesse was shot
The sub was awesome I wonder if the liquid metal will do anything, become Shirley Manson maybe?[/spoiler]
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

moyer777

Tonight's episode was absolutely incredible.  I was glued to my T.V.

[spoiler]Every storyline was excellent, there was action, mystery, the whole robot interaction, moral dilemna and more!  Then I was blown away when Sarah walked out of the doors at the movie theater.    When the Scottish song started up I was like  what?  And then when it cut to John Henry and little Savannah, it was ... not just eerie, but emotional to me.  At first I thought, "what a strange song" and then it all came together.   They have really outdone themselves with this particular episode.  I can't wait to see what they do with the season finale.  Does anyone know if it is coming back next season?[/spoiler]

jedijeff

Awesome Episode, just blew me away. I am so looking forward to next week

[spoiler]I was completely surprised when Derek got killed, no build up or anything, just one fast scene and he was shot and gone. Was not expecting that at all. I have no idea what to think of John Henry or Weaver for that matter, there purpose is a real mystery to me. I found it interesting how she told Ellison that she valued John Henry over Savannah, and how John Henry is important for everyones Survival.[/spoiler]

Rico

Great episode.  This series has been really strong this season and deserves to continue.  No word on a renewal yet, but it hasn't been canceled - so there is hope.

[spoiler]I was shocked by Derek's death too.  I think they are trying to make a point with this and with Charlie and Riley on the series.  Death can come anytime - anywhere and it's very dangerous to be around John Connor.  Does anyone think that Savannah might be a machine too?  I'm not sure, but she just seems a bit odd.  The stuff with John Henry and her is very interesting. [/spoiler]

Looking forward to next week's season finale.

jedijeff

Quote from: Rico on April 04, 2009, 05:15:29 AM
Great episode.  This series has been really strong this season and deserves to continue.  No word on a renewal yet, but it hasn't been canceled - so there is hope.

[spoiler]I was shocked by Derek's death too.  I think they are trying to make a point with this and with Charlie and Riley on the series.  Death can come anytime - anywhere and it's very dangerous to be around John Connor.  Does anyone think that Savannah might be a machine too?  I'm not sure, but she just seems a bit odd.  The stuff with John Henry and her is very interesting. [/spoiler]

Looking forward to next week's season finale.

Yes, I am sure hoping it gets picked for another season as well
[spoiler]I agree about Derek's death, and how it fits a pattern of deaths of people who are around John Connor, and who were important and close to him. I am not sure what Savannah is, but she seems to be of some importance, if that other Terminator was coming after her. She has certainly made a strong bond with John Henry, and him trying to save her was very interesting. Throughout the epsiode, he concern was mostly for her safety.[/spoiler]

Dangelus

Yes, a very good episode after a few slow ones.

X

What if John Connor is dead in the future and John Henry is the one that's fighting Skynet, using his name?

Just food for thought.