Hasbro FX Sabers

Started by Rico, May 28, 2011, 03:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Has anyone gotten any of the removable bladed Hasbro FX lightsabers yet?  Here's a Kit Fisto one coming out in September.

http://www.brianstoys.com/store/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SXRBKITFISTOLIGHTSABER

jedijeff

The Price on it is not that bad. I have seen these up in Canada at our comic and collectible shops, but the prices on them are always pushing 200. I like the clean look on this one, even though it is Kit Fisto's, a person could probably customize it a bit to look like their own.

Bryancd

I have not, I still have my Luke ANH. I think it's a great idea as displaying just the hilt is a lot easier and then you can have the play option. I an a Luke ANH nut and have a real Graflex hilt, so I don't need another. Maybe a Darth ANH someday. The Obi Wan and Luke ROTJ are too thick around the neck, not screen accurate enough for me. I might consider an Obi Wan prequel.

iceman

I have the obi wan removeable blade one, it is very cool. The blade fits very snug and is held together by prongs and one screw n the hilt. I just don't think they are as bright as the original MR ones.

turtlesrock

am i the only one here with a simple $10 plastic saber from toys-r-us? :D

Rico

Quote from: turtlesrock on May 29, 2011, 08:08:57 PM
am i the only one here with a simple $10 plastic saber from toys-r-us? :D

Yes - you are!  ;)

iceman

What no Darth Maul or Yoda or Yoda

iceman

Here are mine. :starwars:

Rico

Quote from: iceman on May 30, 2011, 04:47:46 AM

That's only a small part of my FX collection.

iceman

I Know You have a huge collection

Rico

Here are most of them...

sheldor

Quote from: Rico on May 30, 2011, 04:50:28 AM
Quote from: iceman on May 30, 2011, 04:47:46 AM

That's only a small part of my FX collection.

Trust me - he's understating this :)

jedijeff

I like your Hallway, the Sabers and the pictures look very nice. The shelf for the figures looks great as well

WillEagle

Looks cool Rico! And Turtlesrock I don't even have a $10 one.

Bryancd

Sorry, a little blury...