New Captain America regular series!!!

Started by WillEagle, July 22, 2011, 07:25:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WillEagle

I know they are rebooting the Ultimate books but I didn't see anything about this series getting rebooted. I'll have to check that out.

WillEagle

I did some checking and they are rebooting Captain America and Avengers is going to a bi-weekly series. Among other changes. They are spreading out the reboot from like October through Feb. 2013 so they can finish off current storylines and to make it easier for folks to jump on.   

WillEagle

Here is a pic of the last 3 issues of this series. Just a couple more issues of this series left. I have seen some info and pics of the Marvel Now series of Captain America. I don't care for the art style for it. It reminds me of Anime. And Cap has longer and messy hair. Just doesn't look right. I also saw a pic of the Hulk and his hair was like a buzz cut. I think they got those backwards. I don't think I'll be reading the Marvel Now Cap series.

WillEagle

Well these are the last 2 issues of this Captain America run. And the last for writer Ed Brubaker. There will be a new writer for the Marvel Now series. I really like the cover on issue #19. It was done by Steve Epting.